Builder Select Railing systems are a new innovation in architectural railing from HB&G. Made from rigid PVC with impact modifiers and high levels of titanium dioxide to protect against uv degredation, Builder Select Railing is built first and foremost to be railing. Unlike other forms of ornamental fencing that can be used as railing but were never designed for it, Builder Select Railing is built to handle the stress and strain needed from safe, reliable railing.
In addition to its superior design and construction, Builder Select Railing offers many advantages over wood, aluminum and steel railing systems. Engineered with changing climate conditions in mind, Builder Select Railing is designed to accomodate normal expansion and contraction due to changes in temperature. The materials Builder Select Railing is made from are very resistant to catching fire, and will “self-extinguish” once the source of ignition has been removed. Regarding strength, Builder Select Railing is engineered to meet and exceed IBC 2000 and IBC 2003 building codes when installed properly. An ADA grab rail system is also available for Builder Select Railing.
HB&G has designed Builder Select Railing to be as maintenance-free as possible. The high levels of titanium dioxide contained in the product will prevent it from yellowing or losing its original color, and cleaning the railing usually only requires a damp cloth. For stubborn dirt or stains, the railing can be power-washed with water or chlorine bleach.
Builder Select Rail Installations
Installed to a Round Column Installed to a Square Column
Builder Select Railing Features
– Covered by a Limited Lifetime Warranty
– Stylish and strong PVC rail system
– Six easy installation steps vs. 10 – 20 with competing products
– Vibrant white UV-protected rail system engeineered to avoid yellowing
– Tan color available by special order
– Ideal for both residential and commercial applications
– Meets and exceeds all International Building Codes (IBC) and (IRC)
– Exceeds IBC, IRC, BOCA, SBCC1 and ASCE7 Building Code requirements
– Approved for second floor and higher applications
– New Column Installation Brackets available – no more scoring columns to install rails
– Never rusts, chips or splinters
– Never requires painting
– Stress tested and impact resistant