Contractors and do-it-yourselfers no longer have to struggle to determine the correct plumb location for the installation of an architectural column. The correct installation of columns is now a breeze with our patented PLUMB-FIT® system. This unique, all-in-one PLUMB-FIT® column installation system is designed to reduce the time and labor needed to install architectural columns, and to ensure accurate columns placement.
The PLUMB-FIT® column installation system is made in the USA and included with select HB&G Tuscan cap and base sets. The installation kit includes a polyurethane capital and base, a base target for both round and square columns, a flashing cap with the PLUMB-FIT® feature, and easy to follow installation instructions. PLUMB-FIT® is being introduced as standard equipment with HB&G PermaCast® 6-inch through 12-inch round and square column Tuscan cap and base sets.
- All in one installation system for PermaCast® columns
- Reduce Time and Labor
- PLUMB-FIT® simplifies accurate placement of column
- The First Installation System built into the flashing Cap
- PLUMB-FIT now standard with noted HB&G Tuscan cap and base sets
- PLUMB-FIT® Target for Round and Square Columns Included
- Patented System
- Made in the USA
What is included in the PLUMB-FIT Installation System?
- Polyurethane Cap
- Polyurethane or PermaTuff® Base
- Base Target
- Flashing Cap with PLUMB-FIT feature.
- Installation Kit
- Installation Instructions
*Plumb-bob not included