- Available in Kits, Bulk Components, or Pre-Built sections
- Easy Installation
- Durable, Low Maintenance
- Insect and Weather Proof
- IBC and IRC Compliant (CCRR- 0262)
- Prefinished White (No Painting Required)
- 25 Year Limited Residential Warranty
- Newel Sleeve Fits a Pressure Treated 4×4 or Newel Support
- Concealed Level and Articulating Stair Rail Brackets (Patent Pending)
- Rail Heights: 36”/42”
- Rail Lengths: 6,8,10, and 12’
The Most Versatile Building Code Compliant Rail System Available!
HB&G has collaborated with builders and architects to develop the most versatile and natural-looking synthetic rail system that is perfect for porch and deck applications. Often mistaken for wood, our low maintenance synthetic rail is made from cellular PVC with aluminum stiffeners for strength. PermaRail Plus™ Railing is prefinished white, insect and weatherproof and comes with a 25 year warranty.
The PermaRail Plus™ Level-Loc™ and Rake-Loc™ rail attachment brackets used with aluminum stiffeners have been specifically engineered to securely attach the building code compliant railing to a newel, porch post, column or structure. The PermaRail Plus™ newel sleeve can be installed over an existing 4×4 or our Newel-Loc™ post mount system. The newel system is ideal for both residential and commercial applications, and it’s strong enough to meet IBC and IRC codes (CCRR – 0262). The Newel-Loc™ post mount system includes both concrete and wood/composite porch and deck mounting hardware. The Newel-Loc™ post mount system is designed for all residential and commercial environments (including coastal applications).
Styles of PermaRail Plus® porch and deck railing:
There are 3 ways to order PermaRail Plus® Porch and Deck Railing:
Kits contain everything you need to build a Standard level rail section. Add a Decorative Top Rail to dress it up and/or Rake-LocTM brackets to use as a stair rail.
|*Standard rail kits are building code compliant up to 8’. When adding Supplemental Stiffener (included in 10 and 12’ kits)|
and Decorative Top Rail (sold separately) they are building code compliant up to 10 IBC and 12’ IRC. Rake Rail is only
building code compliant up to 8”. Newels are sold separately
Bulk cartons of all railing components are available. Once the railing design* is finalized, order the cartons of components required to build and install the railing sections.
* The same building code requirements are in force when building railing from parts as with rail kits. Newels are sold separately.
Pre-built sections are partially assembled sections of level and rake PermaRail Plus® railing in standard heights and lengths. Measure the length of the sections and order the quantity of each standard length required.*
|36" Height (IRC)|
|42" Height (IBC)|
* The same building code requirements are in force when using pre-built railing sections as applicable with rail kits. Newels are sold separately.
- Newel Sleeve Options: 45″ and 54″ (Newel Sleeves are cut to length to use with 36″ or 42″ rail heights)
- Newel Sleeves can be installed over an existing 4×4
- Newel-LocTM Newel Supports are available for 36″ or 42″ rail heights
- Chesterfield Newel:
- Chesterfield Newel Support available
- Newel Accessories:
- Pyramid Newel Cap (required)
- Newel Skirt (optional on Newel Sleeve; required on Chesterfield)
Customer Service800-264-4HBG (4424)
Locate a Dealer